Reservezoo

Reservezoo
Thinking of travel.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where have you been?

A lot of people have asked about why I have not been to active recently on this blog.   I am sorry if you have been waiting for some new information or perhaps a review of a shop.  The fact is that I have been busy writing a blog for the China tour that I will be leading next autumn.   

Yes,  I am returning to China for the fifth time.  However,  this trip will find me accompanied by a group of travellers who want to experience the rich and mystical culture of the Chinese craft people.

We are planning to leave around the first of October next year.  
If you wish to see where we are going you can visit this blog by going to:   http://2012sanbaochinatour.blogspot.com/

I have a couple of videos and a lot of photos.    I hope you visit and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment